Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nworld Nlighten Cloud Cream Review part 1: First Impressions


At the moment, I am a 34 year old acne prone adult who is on the lookout for the perfect moisturizer. Those of you who have acne all your lives know that this is no small feat. In fact, the search is almost next to impossible. I am currently on my second year of throwing away nearly full moisturizer products that did nothing but break me out or clog my pores. So I’m pretty much excited to try Nworld’s Nlighten Cloud cream. I’ve seen the results from people who have used it so I open my first bottle with very high hopes.
According to the box description, this moisturizer promises to brighten the skin, correct skin tone, limit the over production of melanin, reduce the sign of aging and protect from UVA and UVB sun damage with its SPF 20++. The main active ingredient is supposed to be the extracts of white rice and white milk protein. It is also formulated without paraben, benzophenone, triethanolamine, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, synthetic pigments and SLS.  This is a good thing for people who are allergic to these ingredients. There is a Korean bit of handwriting because the moisturizer is manufactured and formulated in korea, the haven of Asian skin care products.




The list of ingredients doesn’t look so promising since there are so many hard to pronounce scientific names. But in my skin care journey to find the perfect moisturizer, I learned not to judge the list of ingredients without the results. I have tried a lot of natural skin care products which broke me out, clogged my pores or at the least did nothing for my skin. Sometimes you will never know what works for you until you have actually tried the product. Nlighten cloud cream moisturizer contains Titanium dioxide probably for its spf, glycerin for hydration, niacinamide for anti-aging, and skin tone correctors such as lactic acid, milk protein extract and white rice extract. The other ingredients I will have to google to find out their purpose.




Nlighten cloud cream comes with a very impressive packaging. The moisturizer is contained in a very heavy transparent glass jar. You know that just by looking at it that this is a very expensive product. Good packaging does not necessarily translate to effectivity but the odds are in your favour. The net weight of the moisturizer is 30 grams. It includes a small, transparent and sturdy spatula for hygienic application since the container is a tub instead of a tube. A product seal can be found upon opening the jar. I advise you to keep this seal since it can stop the moisturizer from spilling over to the very absorbent cover in case you turn the jar upside down especially during travels.




The moisturize itself has a mousse like appearance. It looks aerated aptly fitting the name cloud cream. During the first opening, you will find a little bit of liquid which is separated from the mousse moisturizer. The seller advised me to use the tiny spatula and mix the liquid with the mousse before the first product application on the face. The product doesn’t look much which got me quite worried since Nlighten Cloud cream doesn’t come cheap.




But my worries were for nothing because it was formulated in such a way that a little really goes a long long way. ¼ spatula of the product can cover the face because it spreads so easily. The texture of the moisturizer is very light and it applies virtually weightless on the face. You absolutely, truly and really do not feel anything on top of your skin. This is contrary to other moisturizers which advertises as light and oil free yet still feels like a mask after application. It almost feels like you applied water in a mousse form. The moisturizer goes on translucent white once spread on the skin. This is quite disconcerting because it is not in vogue to look like a geisha or a ghost but don’t worry because after a few minutes, the product will sink in and the white finish will disappear.

The moisturizer instantly but subtly brightens my skin complexion. My skin feels and looks hydrated without the oil slick which I was accustomed to when wearing a moisturizer. I look illuminated from within. This could actually replace highlighters in make-up application if your goal is to only glow in person. I have no idea if it works the same during a photoshoot. My facial skin also felt comfortably stretched and tightened. I imagine this is how a gentle botox would feel like. Upon closer inspection of my face, my pores look more refined probably because of the tightening effects of the moisturizer. The pore and fine line disappearance also allowed for an easier and seamless application of my powder foundation. The moisturizer works like a primer so the foundation did not sit on the pores and the fine lines. My foundation now looks and feels like skin.

It is too soon to tell if this is going to be my perfect moisturizer but my first impression of the product is excellent. What I love most about the Nlighten Cloud cream is the weightlessness. It is as light as air and applies like water. You just get glowing and hydrated skin without the greasiness or the heaviness that comes with other moisturizers. I also love its primer like qualities that lessens the steps in my make-up routine.  As for the other promises of more even skin tone and diminished fine lines, I would have to use the product a little bit longer to see the results clearly.

Will I repurchase? Stay tuned for my part 2 review of the Nlighten Cloud cream!

Ciao!


**Disclaimer I am currently a Nworld distributor. But my posts were reactions and first impressions I had about the product when I was still first a user. These impressions eventually convinced me to join the Nworld family because I finally met a product which I passionately and truly believed to be effective.**







No comments:

Post a Comment